Monday 29 April 2013

Intensive Treatment Foot Pack Review

For my first review I'm going to do it on a product that I used today anyway!

This is a tea tree and peppermint intensive treatment foot pack purchased from B&M bargains for 99p. My feet are horrible and are always so dry so when I saw this I just had to try it.



Inside are 2 plastic 'boots' which you peel apart and place your washed and dried feet in them for 20 minutes. They feel a bit weird but as there is a second protective layer in them you are still able to walk around in them.

The smell is amazing, just the right mix of peppermint and tea tree. After a while my feet started to tingle and really feel like they were doing something.


It claims to reduce callous build-up and help repair and soften cracked, split heels. I wouldn't say that they have made a huge difference (I wish I took before and after pics) but I think it was well worth the 99p and is something I will be purchasing again. It's a great product to use when you feel like pampering.



Rachel x



PS. I'm still getting my head around the layout and how to change things so please bare with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment