Monday 29 April 2013

The start!

I have been umming and ahhing for ages about starting a blog, but I've decided to go for it. It's also a great distraction from my ever looming dissertation!


So a bit about me ....  

22 years old and in my final year of uni studying to be a primary school teacher. All I've got left to do is the hard bits- my dissertation and finding a job! I've started the application process so hopefully it won't be too long until I get one!

I love all things girly but I'm not afraid to get , my hands dirty!


I'm a country bumkin and my family home is on a farm, we have sheep, cows and chickens. I'm also a member of young farmers, a great social group where we meet up, go around factories and do workshops, totally unrelated to farming most of the time, and then off to find a pub! I've met so many great friends and gained loads of skills from this club. We also like to party hard!


I've only recently got into nail art but once I found it I never looked back! Even customers at work (I have a Saturday job in a bakery) look out for my nails and sound disappointed if I've got bare nails!

I'm a bit of a superscrimper and always like a bargin, being a student I don't have money to splash, however,  somethings are worth saving for!


From this blog I hope to share my love of all things girly for a budget price.

Here goes nothing....!

No comments:

Post a Comment