Sunday 26 May 2013

Lush Lip Scrub

We recently got a new lush store in town, so I went to investigate. I absolutely love the smell of that shop! 

I just had to buy something but being a student I had to go for something kind to my purse.


The lush lip scrub comes in a hard wearing glass pot full to the brim. It cost just over a fiver but will last forever as you only need a small amount each time. 

I chose the Mint Julips flavour as I love mint chocolate and it definitely smells and tastes (Yes, tastes!) just like it states. 

The counter lady told me that you rub it on with your finger and then lick of excess. I was a bit weary at first but it is quite delicious! 




You definitely need some moisturising lip balm after as the mixture is quite dry but they do feel lovely and soft afterwards.


I would recommend this product as it is definitely worth your money although I don't think this is a repurchase as it lasts for so long! 


Rachel  x

No comments:

Post a Comment