Saturday 4 May 2013

NOTD: Cartoon Nails

So today I tried to create nails that look like they should be on a cartoon.

 I learnt that my hands are not as steady as I thought! 

These are definitely not my best and the matte top coat also turned the white into a yellow, maybe it's because it's a cheap top coat. I think next time I might try and outline using a pen rather than a brush, I would imagine it would keep my lines neater.


I would definitely not class myself as a pro by all means, and I am not happy with these nails at all. But I think it's important to show the bad and the ugly, as well as the good! 


They look pretty good from a distance though, as in, they really do look like cartoon nails! 

Just make sure you don't get close enough to see those hideous lines! 


This is what I used: 


Have you ever tried the cartoon nails? Did you have the same problem with the matte top coat?

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment