Thursday 23 May 2013

Review: Models Own Fruit Pastel Collection

This collection was bought as a present to myself for finishing my dissertation.

The polishes retail at £5 each but from the Models Own website you can get the whole collection for £20, making a saving of £5 and I also received a cute mini 4 in 1 nail file and buffer so you definitely get your moneys worth!

I was really pleased with the packaging, they came in a branded box and were then all individually wrapped. 

These are my first pastels and first whole collection that I've ever purchased. 

These look best with 2 coats as the consistency is quite thin. 


They also claim to be scented, which they do when the polish has dried. The smells correlate to the names of the polishes and reminds me of my childhood and my love of scented gel pens. 


I couldn't just leave the nails plain and so added some nail art. 


And then went one step further and mattifed them!



This collection is definitely worth having, even just for the novelty factor- they smell so much better than normal nail polish! 


Rachel x

All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment