Monday 20 May 2013

Review: Rimmel Cocktail Colour Collection

Ok, so I may have had a little impulse buy... but these colours are just gorgeous!


These colours are bright and oh so sparkly, perfect for summer days and holidays. There are only 3 colours available in UK - Baby Bellini (purple) Shirley Temple (Orange) and Hawaiian Punch (pink).

They are of quite a thin consistency and need at least 2 coats, I would say that the orange is also slightly thinner than the others. This is 1 coat of each of the colours. 


They glimmer so much in the sun I just cant take my eyes off them! 


Baby Bellini is a beautiful deep purple with a pink shimmer. 

Shirley Temple is the kind of orange that I think would suit almost everyone. It's a bright citrus colour with a gold shimmer. I'm not usually an orange fan, but I could not leave this one out of my collection!

Hawaiian Punch is a bright pink with a red shimmer. In some lights it looks more red than pink. Either way, it's gorgeous! 



I bought these in Tesco for £4 each but they had an offer for 3 for 2 so they worked out at about £2.60 each and so at that price I just couldn't resist! 

I would definitely recommend all three of these lovely polishes.


Rachel x


All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment